Calera is growing! What a time to Buy with this property being Eligible per USDA for 100% Financing! Check with your lender NOW! So many commercial developments and new shopping centers are in place with more forthcoming! This 3BD, 2BA Home has a sprawling 1,630+- Sq Ft (per tax records) and a privately fenced back yard prepped and ready for the kids & pets! A wonderful playground is included! This property features curb appeal and fresh new colors throughout the interior. Archways abound and soaring ceilings. This open concept from Dining & Great room allow for ideal entertaining! Much of the kitchen has been updated featuring a sturdy cast iron sink! So many areas for storage within the large closets! Wonderful additional detail such as Crown Molding, Recessed lighting and Mantle-piece give the home a classic feel while maintaining its modern fresh appeal. With Gas log fireplace, Gas heat & Water Heater you're prepped even for the cool winter even if the power goes out!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,630 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Starter, Insert, Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Porch, Covered, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors