Here it is! This is the meticulously cared for and well loved home you have been waiting on! Boasting 3 BRs and 2 Full Baths, this home welcomes you with warm 5 1/4" hardwood floors flowing throughout the main living areas, soaring 10 ft ceilings, and crown molding. The kitchen features solid surface countertops, raised breakfast bar, pantry, and water softener system. The Master Bath has been updated with a must see tiled walk-in shower and beautiful built-in cabinetry. With raised toilets, 36" wide doorways, new dimensional roof ('14), storm doors, sprinkler system, rear entry double garage for extra privacy with additional parking pad, floored attic storage, and a custom designed office that will make you love to bring work home! PLUS... you are minutes to I-65/I-459, shopping, downtown..this location can't be beat!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,765 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Insert, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors