*Eligible for USDA's 100% Financing as of 7/15/18! Check w/ your lender TODAY!* The Truman Plan of the most popular layouts when Calera's Rossburg was being built. Residing on a large premium flat corner lot with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths and side entry 2 car garage! The property features a Southern Bungalow style with covered front porches, brick piers and tapered columns, 9 ft ceilings, crown molding, stained glass window, Vaulted ceilings, Bronze light fixtures, tray ceilings, NEW Tile flooring, NEW Stove and other custom details! Come back to tradition at Rossburg, where you long to live! As the former model home of the community this home brings a touch of elegance for an ideal price point! The home is near local Fire station, Calera Elementary and lots of shopping with MORE COMING!!! Calera is GROWING and we look forward to you bringing your journey here as your next home! Remember, this home could be purchased for ZERO Down Payment so get your lender on the phone & setup your showing!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Living Room, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors