Lovely Home fully Renovated 2014 in Sleepy Hollow at an even prettier price! Curb-appeal galore on this culdesac street. Beautiful split foyer home with an open floor plan. Pretty marble foyer and open living area. Carpet and paint New 2014. The kitchen is amazing with refurbished, rich-colored cabinetry & pantry, new glass-tiled backsplash that compliments the marble flooring, and beautiful stainless steel kitchen appliances that accent the more-than-adequate counter space. An arched doorway leads you to the eat-in kitchen. Huge deck for grilling out. Large bedrooms, master suite with a double-door closet, huge jetted tub for soaking and a separate shower and linen closet. Two additional bedrooms upstairs, too. Downstairs you'll enjoy the amazing family/media room with gas log fireplace & adjoining half-bath. So much space! Huge, clean garage! You will adore the view at the hills with the fall fresh air! Welcome Home! You'll love making memories here.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,635 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Gas Starter, Ventless, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors