Entertainers seeking your dream space, seek no further! This premium home features open style living, privacy and multiple areas to gather and relax! At 4BD, 3BA, 2,180+- Sq Ft (per tax records), this home features gorgeous hardwood floors, stunning views, natural lighting, large spaces and a theater room w/ wet bar! The kitchen offers extensive cabinet and counter space, granite counter tops, and a beautiful custom tile back-splash along w/ stainless appliances. The master suite is very private and offers an abundance of space. The split bedroom plan offers 2 large additional bedrooms on the main level. Downstairs, you will find another bedroom and bathroom and the Media Room/Mancave/whatever you desire. The covered, screened in back porch is an amazing place to relax with nature after a long day. Grab a drink and enjoy the game with friends while you take in the breeze! The home offers some truly awe inspiring views of the hills! You will love this entertainers dream home!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,180 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Media, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Home Theater, Sound System, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors