This is THE premier home in Sterling Arbor! Eligible for USDA's 100% Financing as of 3/8/17 you simply won't find a more beautiful property on a more gorgeous lot! The view you have from the breakfast nook and it's surround windows to gaze out upon the picturesque view will capture all of you. Walk out on the back screen in and covered deck to enjoy a pest free fresh air bit of relaxation. This 4 side brick home will have you enjoying the ease of minimal maintenance. With gleaming hardwoods, smooth raised ceilings and endless natural light this home has the Master suite on the main along with the en suite Master Bath. There's an additional 1/2 bath on the main for company. You'll also find a ventless marble gas fireplace to cozy up to in our all too familiar Alabama weather. Cold one day, warm the next, just embrace it! With 3BD and 2BA upstairs to create separation it fits the lifestyle needed for multiple occupants! Finally, you'll LOVE the oversized Family room in the basement!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,985 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Marble, Ventless, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors