Local to Helena, Hoover & McCalla w/ Interstate access in 10 minutes perfect for those seeking to locate between T-Town & B'HAM! In this Private end-street custom home Built 2000 you'll find soaring ceilings rising up to 14', custom trim, and stunning natural lighting thanks to the floor to ceiling over-sized windows! The kitchen, Fixtures & Stainless appliances are all pristine, clean & trending in today's styles along with a new paint color palette you'll note compliments all lighting to create a large fresh space! Enjoy the hardwoods and de-stress next to your gas fireplace! The Master is quite possibly one of the largest bedrooms you'll ever find and has character abundant w/ the reclaimed wood feature wall! We've yet to get to the best part which is the MASTER BATH! It is gorgeous. Here you'll find extensive upgrades in and out. A TRANE HVAC installed 2014 covers you inside while outdoors you've a deck extending the length of the home within fully fenced private back yard!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Ventless, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors