One of the most meticulously maintained homes you will ever see is now made available to you here with 7616 AZALEA CIR. Providing an abundance of space within the walls you'll find 4BD, 3BA, multiple living areas to enjoy your family, company or relaxing time alone! Hardwoods throughout the main areas will last for decades. The upgrades throughout seem endless and the color palettes are well considered and complimented perfectly with the natural lighting! The home overlooks a serene pond out back that you can enjoy seeing the fog roll off in the morning on your covered and screened back porch. The back yard is plentiful in size. A List of items done for you in the last 5 years are as follows, ROOF 2013, AC HEAT PUMP 2013, DECK 2013 & DECK ROOF 2016. Homes in this neighborhood provide a feel of high end living with a relaxing country touch. You will know this is home from the moment you step out of your car. From the exterior, lawn and landscaping to interior this home was made for you!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,408 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Springville Cove
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ventless, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors