Eligible for USDA's 100% Financing as of 5/6/18 and boasting a expansive 2,458+- Sq Ft per appraisal this home will simply give you everything you need and more! If you need space, closets and open floor plan it's here. If you need 1 level access for a family member there's a Full bedroom and Bathroom in the Basement! Natural lighting is plentiful and glistens off the true hardwoods! You'll be pleased with the large master and Master Bath! The kitchen is perfect to entertain while watching the company if you've company over! Speaking of company, why not enjoy a tasty Southern BBQ on your back deck while enjoying the fresh air and lookout in awe at the Mountainsides! Need MORE space? The party can head to the basement Den/Media Room! The day-lit basement allows for a comfortable entertainment experience and you can even open the back door letting in a soft breeze then walk out to the patio within the fully fenced backyard! This is it and you know it. Schedule your appointment today!
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,458 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Timber Ridge Trace
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Tile, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Covered, Patio
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors