Welcome to your new home! Located in the well-established Apache Ridge subdivision, at 1,992+- sq ft this home offers so much! 3 BD, 2.5 BA, PLUS a Bonus room an abundance of space. The main floor greets you with a large living room where you can spend cozy nights around the brick wood burning fireplace. The well lit kitchen features over-sized tile, plenty of cabinetry and counter top space! Relax in your cozy breakfast area with bay window with great views of the scenic back yard. Enjoy your coffee on the screened in porch in the mornings and end your night looking at the stars from the open deck. A Dining Room and 1/2 BA complete the main floor. Upstairs you will find a SPACIOUS master bedroom and bath with nice closet space, double vanities, and fiberglass surround Tub. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath round out the upstairs. Living in Apache Ridge you'll find all things Alabaster, Pelham & Helena local to you! Shopping, schools & interstate all close by! Come see NOW!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors