Welcome to 308 SAVANNAH CLUB DR located in the swim/tennis neighborhood of Savannah Pointe, only minutes from I-65. Featuring 4 BD, 2.5 BA and in excess of 2,000+- Sq Ft (per appraisal), A wonderful high ceiling to greet you in the foyer & Hardwood styled laminate flooring on the main level! Vaulted ceiling in the spacious dining room. Kitchen has eating area plus breakfast bar, lots of cabinets, plus opens to great-room with vaulted 2 story ceiling. This home gets an abundance of natural lighting! MASTER SUITE on the main includes master bath w/ 2 sink vanity, separate tub and shower. Three spacious bedrooms upstairs plus second full bath. You'll have to enjoy many evenings on your back patio in your private back yard. Dimensional roof roughly 8 yrs old. Walking distance to the swim/tennis club with playground! MOVE IN READY! Calera is growing quickly and there's so much to offer! Come and see what the wonderful Savannah Pointe has to offer you and yours TODAY!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,041 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Tile, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors